Our Policy & Reservations
- Renters must be a responsible adult, at least 25 years of age, with a valid driver’s license.
- Renters are required to sign a liability waiver, rental agreement and occupant list.
- Renters will be totally responsible for the safe operation and care of the boat and its equipment.
- We are not responsible for lost boating time due to weather, personal injury, accidents, or mechanical problems.
- Please note, we cannot be responsible for the loss of cruising time due to inclement weather, personal injury, illness, accident, change of plans or mechanical failure.
- Taxes and fuel not included.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- No personal barbecue grills allowed on the boat.
- No gas cans, marine or car batteries allowed on the boat.
- Boats must not operate after dark.
- Deposit may be made by personal check, corporate check, or debit/credit card (Visa or MasterCard) for reservations.
- A signed imprinted credit card is required before any boat can be boarded. NOTE: Debit or credit card transactions will be charged a 4% processing fee.
- Any violation of Policies will forfeit your deposit.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
FUEL EXPENSE – The boat is full of fuel before leaving the marina. Upon return, it will be refueled and the fuel charges will be paid by the renter.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.